Hospital Grade Memory Foam Mattress$695.00
- Two-way stretch fabric cover that is removable, breathable, anti-bacterial and spill proof.
- Top layer of Memory foam contours to the body providing superior comfort and can assist in the prevention of bed sores or ulcers.
- A mattress will contour to the shape of the bed frame when the bed is adjusted into its different positions.
- Lower part of the mattress cover is a heavy duty cross woven PVC sheet. It will resist tearing if dragged across the floor with the patient lying on top, int he event of an emergency.
- The top and bottom covers are zipped together for easy removal.
- The top layer is memory foam, it has the ability to conform to the shape of the body, providing pressure relief and weight distribution for the patient.
- The middle layer is a medium density foam, it has a higher resistance to work in combination with the top layer to disperse weight distribution evenly.
- The sides and bottom of the mattress are made from a firm, high density foam. It provides support and stability to the mattress. The firmer sides create a barrier, reducing the risk of the patient rolling off the mattress.
Product Information sheet: Download
Fusion 2-in-1 Side-Folding Rollator and Transport Chair$720.00
The Airgo Fusion 2-in-1 Side-Folding Rollator and Transport Chair was designed to allow you to remain independent and live your life to the fullest. Its lightweight design and unparalleled stability provide the confidence to walk safely again. And if you ever find that you’ve ventured out too far, the Airgo Fusion converts easily to a transport chair so that a loved one can help bring you back home in comfort and style.
- Lightweight side-folding rollator and transport chair in one design
- Folds sideways easily by just a pull of the strap!
- Patent pending Swing n’ Lock footrests clip to the frame when folded
- The frame locks together when folded for safer lifting and storing
- Padded seat and a full backrest for superior comfort
- Dual armrests provide a place to rest yours arms in either mode
- Smooth bearings and an improved center of gravity for easy pushing
- Unique ergonomic handgrips fit naturally for easier brake access
- Features our new senior friendly tool-free brake adjustment knob
- Lightweight frame (17.1 lb net) designed for superior stability
- Reflective soft basket can be removed and is machine washable
Excel G4+ Series Wheelchair – Premium (46cm)
Excel X3 Heavy Duty Wheelchair
Excel Paediatric Wheelchair (35cm)
IC20 Medium Mattress$895.00
Permobil – Roho Single valve cushion$999.00
The Revolution Chair incorporates a unique, patented “swiv-L-slide” mechanism allowing easy user access to the chair, then gliding close to a table edge. The chair legs remain fixed and stable at all times.
The chair seat turns left or right to accommodate its user. It then slowly turns to face the table and gradually slides forward until the user is a comfortable distance from the table edge. When the user wishes to exit the chair, a tab on the side of the seat is lifted and the seat smoothly slides back from the table. Then, the seat rotates away from the table and the user exits the chair.
No more “hipping” chairs up to the table. Reduces OH&S risk for staff. Patients and residents can seat themselves and don’t require assistance. Supports independence and dignity.
The chair is safe, has no wheels and can support up to 120kg.
Three Wheel Scooter (Micro)$1,595.00
The HS115 mobility scooter is designed to provide you with transportation ability indoors and outdoors. With a lightweight design and a removable battery pack, means this travel scooter will take you up to a 10 km radius in style. The HS115 has a comfortable seat, with fold back armrests and is compact enough to fit in your car.
This stable 3-wheel scooter is a great choice is a travel scooter is needed.
Product Information Sheet: Download
Comparison Chart: Download
118–126 of 149 items in Shop
Page 14 of 17