Low Back Classic Day Chair – Adjustable$355.00
Features & Benefits:
- A versatile, low back orthopaedic chair
- Contoured Backrest – Provides postural support
- Softly padded armrests, seat and back upholstery are comfortable and supportive
- Non-Slip Rubber Tips – Provide stability whilst sitting or transferring
- Easy clean vinyl surfaces
- Height Adjustable – Easy push button adjustment for comfortable positioning and changing needs
- Lightweight Design – lightweight yet sturdy design for easy manoeuvrability
- Powder Coated Steel Frame – Easy to clean, strong and durable
- Available in either Slate or Champagne Vinyl
Fully upholstered compatible headboards
Complete the look of the bedroom with a headboard, matching the beds perfectly.
X Series 2-in-1 Transroller Walker Wheelchair$365.00
Specification sheet: Download
Genesis 3 Extra Wide Quad Walker – Heavy Duty (55cm)$375.00
Overbed Table – Spring Loaded$375.00
Features & Benefits:
- Lightweight mobile table
- Suitable to use over the bed or chair
- Ideal to use while eating and for other household activities
- Adjustable height
- Spring loaded mechanism is quick and easy to operate, making it ideal for multiple clients, and multiple activity use
- Soft raised lip edge helps prevent items from slipping off table top
- Wide base for greater stability
- U shape base enables the table to be positioned closer to the chair and the user
- Fitted with four swivel castors, two of which are locking
- Disassembles for storage and transportation
- Powder coated steel frame
Swift Lite Transit Attendant Properlled Wheelchair (17″)$395.00
Ultra Lightweight Wheelchair ideal for occasional use. The Swift Lite is designed with the carer in mind, the compact lightweight frame makes it easy to transfer in and out of a car.
The pushbutton height adjustable armrests make it versatile allowing you to push under a table then quickly adjust for comfort. Attendant propelled in one size.
High Back Chair – Adjustable$425.00
The High Back Chair features a contoured backrest, padded armrests, vinyl upholstery, adjustable height, and a powder coated steel frame.
Equagel is made of a dry-polymer gel that is almost rubbery to the touch. This gel forms columns in the Equagel cushion and when a user sits on the cushion, the columns buckle into the hollow area between the walls for comfort and support. Air channels between the gel walls promote air flow. This, along with the breathable cover, optimises skin microclimate.
Equagel cushions are maintenance-free, do not require set up and are flexible for use on slung wheelchairs seats.
All Equagel cushions come with breathable, water-resistant and multi-stretch covers with velcro straps for wheelchair attachment, these cushions are long-lasting, low maintenance and easy to use.
- Ergonomic safety handle provides balance and support for sitting and standing motion
- Fully Adjustable in height and length: Tray Height from 26″ to 32″
- Handle Height from 34″ to 40″, Base Length from 20″ to 36″
- Multi-use TV or Laptop Tray pivots and rotates 360°
- Super grip rubber pads ensure stability and protect your floor from damage
55–63 of 110 items in Shop
Page 7 of 13