Overbed Table – Adjustable$185.00
The Days Overbed Table has an improved design featuring an epoxy coated frame with a vinyl top. It also has recessed edges, which enables the table to be cleaned easily. The 50mm twin wheel castors allow the table to be easily moved away from the bed when not in use.
Over Armchair Tilting Table – Adjustable$295.00
The Homecraft Over Armchair Tilting Table has a modern, ergonomically shaped laminated teak table top, which can be easily tilted to enable users to read, etc. In addition, it comes with a stylish side table to accommodate a mug of coffee/tea. It can be fitted to either the left or right hand side of the table and is easy to clean.
Fully upholstered compatible headboards
Complete the look of the bedroom with a headboard, matching the beds perfectly.
Pressure Down Mattress$625.00
The Supercraft Pressure Down Mattress aids in the prevention of pressure, friction and shear. All of which are contributing factors to the development of pressure ulcers.
This mattress is designed to achieve lower interface pressure readings and allows patient immersion into the support surface, distributing pressure according to body heat and dynamics.
Hospital Grade Memory Foam Mattress$695.00
- Two-way stretch fabric cover that is removable, breathable, anti-bacterial and spill proof.
- Top layer of Memory foam contours to the body providing superior comfort and can assist in the prevention of bed sores or ulcers.
- A mattress will contour to the shape of the bed frame when the bed is adjusted into its different positions.
- Lower part of the mattress cover is a heavy duty cross woven PVC sheet. It will resist tearing if dragged across the floor with the patient lying on top, int he event of an emergency.
- The top and bottom covers are zipped together for easy removal.
- The top layer is memory foam, it has the ability to conform to the shape of the body, providing pressure relief and weight distribution for the patient.
- The middle layer is a medium density foam, it has a higher resistance to work in combination with the top layer to disperse weight distribution evenly.
- The sides and bottom of the mattress are made from a firm, high density foam. It provides support and stability to the mattress. The firmer sides create a barrier, reducing the risk of the patient rolling off the mattress.
Product Information sheet: Download
IC20 Medium Mattress$895.00
- Hard-wearing timber laminate for 4 lockable castors
- Padded headrest
- Hand controller
- Height adjustable
- Side panel lifts and locks in place as bed rail.
- There is the option to also purchase the lifting pole and IV pole as extras with the bed.
Product Information Sheet: Download
The IC333 Bed is unmatched for function and durability, taking the hospital look out of your room. This four function bed, features dual lift motors totalling 12,000 newtons lifting power, unlimited under-bed clearance and eight heavy duty castors.
Features & Benefits:
- Rechargeable battery backup
- End and side mattress retainer bars
- Lockable heavy duty castors
- Unlimited under bed clearance
- Back lit wipeable hand piece
all 8 items
Page 1 of 1