Hospital Grade Memory Foam Mattress
- Two-way stretch fabric cover that is removable, breathable, anti-bacterial and spill proof.
- Top layer of Memory foam contours to the body providing superior comfort and can assist in the prevention of bed sores or ulcers.
- A mattress will contour to the shape of the bed frame when the bed is adjusted into its different positions.
- Lower part of the mattress cover is a heavy duty cross woven PVC sheet. It will resist tearing if dragged across the floor with the patient lying on top, int he event of an emergency.
- The top and bottom covers are zipped together for easy removal.
- The top layer is memory foam, it has the ability to conform to the shape of the body, providing pressure relief and weight distribution for the patient.
- The middle layer is a medium density foam, it has a higher resistance to work in combination with the top layer to disperse weight distribution evenly.
- The sides and bottom of the mattress are made from a firm, high density foam. It provides support and stability to the mattress. The firmer sides create a barrier, reducing the risk of the patient rolling off the mattress.
Product Information sheet: Download