Freedom Bath Transfer Bench Rotating/Sliding Seat$595.00
Enter and exit the bath safely from any angle with the Bath Transfer Bench with Rotating Seat. The seat rotates and slides over the bath where it can be locked in position.
The soft padded backrest is foldable and the moulded seat has a seatbelt for extra safety.
The height adjustable legs feature slip resistant rubber tips.
Product Information Sheet: Download
Excel G3 Series Heavy Duty Wheelchair (46cm)
Pressure Down Mattress$625.00
The Supercraft Pressure Down Mattress aids in the prevention of pressure, friction and shear. All of which are contributing factors to the development of pressure ulcers.
This mattress is designed to achieve lower interface pressure readings and allows patient immersion into the support surface, distributing pressure according to body heat and dynamics.
Hospital Grade Memory Foam Mattress$695.00
- Two-way stretch fabric cover that is removable, breathable, anti-bacterial and spill proof.
- Top layer of Memory foam contours to the body providing superior comfort and can assist in the prevention of bed sores or ulcers.
- A mattress will contour to the shape of the bed frame when the bed is adjusted into its different positions.
- Lower part of the mattress cover is a heavy duty cross woven PVC sheet. It will resist tearing if dragged across the floor with the patient lying on top, int he event of an emergency.
- The top and bottom covers are zipped together for easy removal.
- The top layer is memory foam, it has the ability to conform to the shape of the body, providing pressure relief and weight distribution for the patient.
- The middle layer is a medium density foam, it has a higher resistance to work in combination with the top layer to disperse weight distribution evenly.
- The sides and bottom of the mattress are made from a firm, high density foam. It provides support and stability to the mattress. The firmer sides create a barrier, reducing the risk of the patient rolling off the mattress.
Product Information sheet: Download
Excel G4+ Series Wheelchair – Premium (46cm)
Let’s Go Out Rollator$840.00
The Trust Care Let’s Go Out Rollator is light and elegant, both folded and unfolded. It has an X frame cross folding system which makes it easy to fold, takes up little space and stands alone when folded.
With big front and rear wheels, it is easy to get over curbs and other obstacles. Even more important is the spring system in the wheels that gives a smooth movement compensating for stiff joints.
The Let’s Go Out Rollator has soft, comfortable rubber handles that are adjustable in height from 78 to 96cm.
It has an easy to manage brake which of course can be locked and a comfortable seat in imitation leather for strength.
Excel X3 Heavy Duty Wheelchair
Excel Paediatric Wheelchair (35cm)
Vogue Seat Walker$895.00
Features & Benefits:
- Super lightweight – 5kg carbon fibre frame.
- Luxury look and feel – Danish design, profiled tubing, moulded fittings, ergonomic handles and refined colours.
- Lightweight and ergonomic design with small turning circle for excellent manoeuvrability.
- “AutoLocate” – Smooth height adjustmentthat automatically locates to pre-set heights, making adjustment simple and accurate.
- Locks when folded – makes transportation and storage easier.
- Advanced locking handbrakes – for increased user safety when walking and sitting.
- Unbreakable TPE super soft wheels – offers high durability and a smooth ride for increased comfort.
- Removable utility bag – simple and stylish to remove for shopping. Can hold up to 5 kg.
109–117 of 143 items in Shop
Page 13 of 16